- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B000C39C72
- Item model number: 3651
List Price :
Price : $29.05
You Save : $36.50 (56%)
It is a premium adjustable fan control with push in probe that installs in the radiator fin section. It includes wire harness and air conditioning override relay. It is adjustable from 160 to 210 degrees Fahrenheit. It powers two fans up to 30 Amps.
- Adjustable thermostatic fan control
- For use with Rapid-Cool and super duty electric fans
- Thread-in probe for installation in water jacket or radiator
This Hayden fan control arrived in a nicely sealed package, missing the parts kit that was supposed to be included, and with the wrong instructions for this unit.
Since I'm a "car guy", and an electronic engineer, I installed it with no real problems. Seems to work OK, would have been nice to have the parts kit and correct info/instructions.
UPDATE: UNIT HAS FAILED AFTER THREE WEEKS USAGE !
Installed this controller. The first drive I took the relay started chattering like the others have described. I checked ground, power, coil voltage everything was normal until the relay started chattering.
I ended up replacing the relay, and it acted normal for ONE day. Now the fans will not shut off. I've tried disconnecting the coolant sensor, tried a new relay these foolish fans will not shut off with the ignition on.