- Product Dimensions: 16.3 x 14.1 x 5.1 inches ; 18 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 21.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B000JFJLP6
- Item model number: JNC660
Price : $125.09
You Save : $192.68 (61%)
Amazon.com Product Description
The JNC660 delivers 1700 Peak Amps and 425 Cranking Amps of starting power and weighs just 18 lbs. It's perfect for a variety of professional starting environments, including automotive service, fleet service, auto dealerships, auto auctions, marinas, implement dealerships and more. Give it a try and you'll see why it's the choice of pros the world around.
Serious Power for the Toughest Starting Tasks
It's All About the Battery...
Jump-N-Carry is all about power--the power to start what doesn’t want to be started. Every aspect of a Jump-N-Carry unit is tailored to support the goal of delivering as much starting power as possible to a disabled vehicle, starting with its Clore PROFORMER battery. The proprietary Clore PROFORMER batteries are designed for maximum power density and durability, which results in exceptional cranking power, extended cranking duration, and a long service life.
...Combined with the Power Path Components
But it doesn’t end there. All other components of the "power path" are designed to support the goal of getting the jump starter’s power to the disabled vehicle. This includes the heavy-duty cable leads mated to the battery’s output and industrial-grade clamps that penetrate corrosion on the vehicle’s battery for a good electrical connection.
Features that Deliver Real Benefits
The JNC660 features automatic recharging using its built-in AC charger, making it even easier to keep your jump starter in top operating condition. The charger on the JNC660 is built right into the front of the unit--simply plug in a standard extension cord and it immediately starts charging--and can never get lost, misappropriated, or run over in a service bay. Also, the charging system delivers a beneficial, automatic charging routine and stops charging when the onboard battery has reached full charge. This allows the JNC660 to be connected to an AC outlet indefinitely without any harmful result to the battery.
Repair Service Coupon
Every JNC660 includes a Repair Service Coupon that allows for a fixed cost, one-time repair of the unit after the 1-Year Limited Warranty period has expired. The coupon can be used for any repair, irrespective of the cause of damage to the unit. This provides great peace of mind that if your unit is damaged in any way, you can get it repaired for a fixed price.
Take it from the Pros
For many professional technicians, it’s Jump-N-Carry or nothing. Service operations that employ Jump-N-Carry jump starters know that no starting task is too daunting.
Pound for pound the most powerful jump starter on the market, the Clore Automotive JNC660 Jump Starter delivers 1700 peak ampere of starting power and weighs only 18 pounds. Ideal for use in a wide variety of jump starting environments, including automotive, marine and industrial.
- 1700 peak ampere
- Battery status indicator gauge
- 46 inch heavy-duty 4 cables
- DC outlet to power 12 volt accessories
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
If you can't start your car or truck with this thing, you have bigger problems than a dead battery! This unit is one of the most powerful portable battery jumpers out there at 1700 peak amps. That's almost twice as powerful as many other lower quality competitors.
This is not a "multi-purpose" unit that you will find at the local big box store. It's not an air compressor, radio, flashlight, food processor and battery jumper. It's only a battery jumper, although it does have a "cigarette-lighter" style socket to power other items if needed.
This is a great product, but consider this before you buy it: This model may not be for everyone. This is a professional grade item and is not intended to be used by people unfamiliar with proper battery jumping procedures. Here's why I say this:
1. Some battery jumping devices have a feature that will alert you if you hook the jumper cables up incorrectly. This unit has no such feature.
2. Some have safety switches that remove power to the cables while you are hooking them up. This unit has no such switch.
3. Some battery jumpers have sophisticated chargers that won't allow you to overcharge the battery. Not this one. When you plug it in to recharge it, you can't just walk away for 2 days and let it charge. You have to monitor it during the recharging process.
4. Some battery jumpers have a set of generic lights to tell you the current state of charge of the booster box. Not this one. It has a voltmeter on the front and you need to know how to read it.
Now, none of these items is THAT big of a deal, but I thought it was worth mentioning. If you aren't familiar with how to properly jump-start a car, you may be better off with another model with more "dummy-proof" features.
One last comment: This Jump n Carry comes with a redeemable certificate for a one-time replacement unit. If (for ANY reason) this unit stops working during its lifetime, you send it back to the company with the certificate (along with $50) and they will repair or replace it, no questions asked. Not a bad deal!
Bottom Line: If you need the most power in a single-purpose jumper box, buy this one!
The Jump-N-Carry has suprised me with its terrific power output. Also, suprising is the fact that although it was charged 2 1/2 months ago, I have had not had to re-charge it. It continues to have a terrific charge of power available!