- Product Dimensions: 14 x 18.5 x 10 inches ; 18 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 16.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B003I5FXWE
- Item model number: PWASH35
List Price :
Price : $64.42
You Save : $24.58 (28%)
Black Bull Parts Washer with 3.5 Gallon Capacity is 120 Volt/60 Hertz. This parts washer has a 5 Gallon tank capacity and 3.5 solvent capacity. The heavy duty construction has a fusible link and steel lid. The maximum pump output is 4 GPM. Removable shelf included.
- 120 volt / 60 hertz
- 5 gallon tank capacity and 35 solvent capacity
- Maximum pump output: 4 GPM
- heavy duty construction has a fusible link and steel lid
- Removable shelf included
Have had this washer for about a week now and have to say for what's out there for a hobbyist size washer, this thing does the job nicely. Several reviewers said theirs were damaged on receipt, looks like Amazon listened as my order fulfilled by them was double boxed.
Much better washer than the almost comically flimsy plastic one sold at Harbor Freight, the connection from the flexible nozzle to the pump seems solid enough and a nice standard hinge all the way across the back of the lid.
Have used this to clean up valve covers and other engine parts... it's wonderful just dropping a valve cover in here and coming back 20 minutes later to a sparkly clean part.
The HF washer was a joke for 50, so at 60-65, this thing is a great buy, 5 stars for the money/size/price bracket. Would buy another in a minute.
The black bull parts washer might be a good parts washer.but i think they could be a little less on the price.Its priced to high.A parts washer should not have to be so expensive to own.