- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B000HE6ULC
- Item model number: 1009
List Price :
Price : $24.94
You Save : $24.21 (49%)
Hayden's power steering oil coolers remove destructive heat generated within a power steering system, especially in vehicles with large tires such as motorhomes and off-road vehicles. Installation of a power steering oil cooler will prolong the life of the systems pump, hoses, fluid and seals.
- Size is 3/4 inch x 2-1/2 inch x 9 inch
- For vehicle with 3/8 inch I.D. power steering return hose
- Removes destructive heat and prolongs power steering system life
- Available for light, medium and heavy duty applications
- Comes complete with mounting hardware
I had problems with the power steering cooler of my 1996 Landcruiser (rusty and leaking). I tried copper tube and steel tube but all of them kept leaking after a few days of installation, until I had this little cooler. Certainly I will recommend it to someone who might need it. I checked with Toyota dealers, the original cooler costs about $370. It might perform better but not worth of the cost.